1. Insert 4 new AAA batteries into the back compartment.
2. Open the back to unlock it.
3. Use a free funnel to easily pour soap or disinfectant into the dispenser. (It is best not to use foam soap.)
Hold the top cover tightly.
4. Press the power (+) button for 3 seconds to turn on the power, and press the “+” key for 3 seconds to turn off.
5. Press and hold “-” for 5 seconds to empty the container
6. Now you can put your hand under the sensor to enjoy it.
1. Do not clean the automatic touchless soap dispenser. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
2. Keep the bottom of the automatic soap dispenser dry. Do not immerse it in water to avoid long-term corrosion and damage to the equipment.
. 3. Keep the surface of the automatic soap dispenser clean. Use a mop to wipe your body regularly to avoid long-term corrosion of the equipment.
4. If pouring a thick liquid, add appropriate dilution water to ensure proper drainage.
5. Please keep 2 smart infrared motion sensors clean!
6. Avoid direct sunlight on the infrared panel.